This one-of-its-kind program is a unique combination of High Intensity & Core Challenge (HICC) workouts with Pilates (on the machines). The exercise programming incorporates a combination of functional fitness workouts, core strengthening exercises and Pilates.
An ideal program for all fitness levels and age groups - the workouts have progressive levels of challenge, making them effective and focused on injury-prevention.
“Our bodies are a work-in-progress; there is no short-term solution.
Have fun with your workouts; the results will follow.” - Anjali Sareen
The Personal Training Program is based on The Zone Functional Training Principles of High Intensity & Core Challenge (H.I.C.C.).
Equipment used includes -
Medicine Balls | Stability Cushions | Resistance Tubing | Tower and Reformer Resistance machines | Battle-ropes | Free-weights | TRX
45 minutes workouts
- making them time-efficient and
- sustainable, through each session and as a long-term commitment.
- with varying levels of intensity and exercise combinations
- that are not programmed as a fixed series of exercises for everyone.
Progressive levels of exercises keep each person's fitness levels challenged - as the body gets stronger, exercises progress to the next level.
Varied workouts to keep the mind and body focused and motivated. Every workout has different combinations of exercises and equipment using Pilates machines, Trx, Battle-ropes, Med-balls, Free-weights, Stability equipment and more.
Injury-prevention with effective, safe teaching and personal attention is the focus of the program.
Pilates principles of strong, efficient core-based movement are applied for all programming.
Anjali designed this program keeping in mind the increasing rise in workout and exercise related injuries and stresses to the body - being caused by incorrectly done workouts and fitness programs.
Anjali's experience and learning, over the decades, in working with varied age-groups, fitness levels, special populations and in rehabilitation has helped her create a personal training program that -
- has effective, challenging, and varied workouts
- keeps you motivated and energised with safe, result-oriented workouts.
“Train smarter. Focused effort, on efficient movement, leads to better results.” - The Zone Movement Principle.
Each workout has varied compound and multi-plane functional exercises, focusing on
- working various muscles at the same time and in different directions
- building strength, mobility, agility, stability, endurance, and power.
Total-body movements build functional fitness that can then be used in real-life activities and sports.
These workouts are effective at targeting calorie-burning intervals while providing a total-body workout.
By using movements that integrate the body as a whole unit focus is on decreasing risk of injury during sports and daily living.
Focus is on:
- Functional movements
- Strength and Conditioning
- Pilates movement principles
- Core engagement and strengthening
- Fat-burning intervals
- Athletic conditioning for power, speed, agility, balance