The Zone conducts Teacher Training Education Programs in fitness and movement.
These education programs provide comprehensive training in theory, application and practical teaching.
“Correct application and teaching of movement is what makes a program effective and result-oriented.” - Anjali Sareen
Click Here to see upcoming courses at The Zone.
The Zone Education Program
Passionate about teaching, Anjali Sareen focuses on quality programs for general and specialized areas of fitness and movement.
The pioneer of fitness and rehabilitation Pilates in India, Anjali has trained and guided physiotherapists and movement specialists across the country in this method.
- Pilates (equipment and mat)
- Functional Fitness Training
- Pre- and Post-Natal
The constantly growing fitness industry has tremendous potential for fitness instructors and trainers; leading to an increase in the number of fitness-based certifications being offered.
The Zone teacher training programs are distinctive in their approach to fitness education based on the method of training and course-content.
Since its beginning in the early 1990's to date, The Zone approach for better fitness and health has always been:
- Effective, result-oriented programming specific to the person. This means not using a fixed routine for everyone.
- Programming should be progressive based on every person’s levels and abilities.
This focus of customised, progressive workouts is taught in all our teacher training programs.
The Education Program has an integrative approach to help participants achieve their specific goals of
- learning to teach fitness and movement programs,
- administrative and marketing aspects of being professionals,
- setting up their own studios.
Through our education we provide teaching, guidance and support as needed
- for fitness professionals to further enhance their skill-sets,
- to help fitness enthusiasts and career changers become successful teachers.
Teacher Training focus:
Learning in progressive levels; to enable
- better understanding and successful teaching
- adding to your skill-set with further modules and programs.
The knowledge and information in this field is vast and always evolving. We believe, teaching a large amount of information over a short period does not result in effective understanding and retention.
Our courses place a strong emphasis on learning to practically apply material learnt. The current trend to acquire multiple fitness-certifications compromises on time spent to understand effective usage of new material for clients.
Participants are taught to program specific to clients rather than teach with fixed workout charts. We believe a one-size-fits-all approach is not an effective, safe method of teaching.
Pilates teacher training programs are a very popular offering in The Zone Education Program. The current Pilates Teacher Training programs have been designed by Anjali Sareen to
- make the process and content more accessible and practical
- enable teachers to be more effective and successful in helping clients reach their goals.
Anjali Sareen as the Master Teacher Trainer of Pilates education in India, introduced teacher certification programs of Stott Pilates, Canada.
The Zone Rehabilitation Education programs focus on integrating principles of Pilates and fitness movements to build a cohesive approach towards functionally strengthening the body. This is an important element focused upon in education programs for physiotherapists and movement specialists in this method.